If you are a first time luxury watch seller you have likely asked yourself “how much is my watch worth?”. Learning what affects the value of your timepiece will help you set your resell expectations. There ...
Sell Watches in the UKFebruary 20, 2018 - Watch Articles
- Is it safe to sell watches online?
- Where to sell my luxury watches online?
- Where to sell watches in the UK for the best prices?
Is it safe to sell watches online?
It is completely safe to sell your luxury watch online when working with the right watch buyer. You may be asking yourself: “how can I find the best online watch buyer in the UK?”. To help you out, our watch experts have put together a list of criteria you can use to help you find the right buyer:
- Positive Customer Reviews: Always read a company’s reviews to learn if previous customers had a positive experience. If a company only has negative reviews or no reviews at all, this is a red flag and you should stay away.
- Free service: You should not be charged to learn the worth of your watch or to mail it in for evaluation. Seek out a company that provides a completely free service, including mailing, insuring and assessing the value of your watch.
- Experts in the luxury watch industry: As you are selling a high value item, you will want to ensure that you are working with experts who understand the second-hand luxury watch market and can best assess the value of your watch.
- No hidden fees: You should not have any hidden fees deducted from your final offer. Some buyers will provide you with a final price then deduct their fees or commissions, which can be misleading.
- Secure Mailing: Ensure that when you mail in your luxury watch for a final price that the company you sell to offers a free and secure mailing service.
- Appointments available: Even if you are only interested in selling your luxury watch online in the UK. A reputable buyer should also be able to offer in-person appointments.
WP Diamond’s service is completely free and we provide free and fully insured shipping with your items. We pride ourselves on our hundreds of positive of reviews from previous customers and do not have any hidden fees or commissions. The final price you hear is exactly how much you will be paid. With two locations in the UK for appointments (Birmingham and London), our UK headquarters are located in Birmingham, within the city’s jewellery quarter. We offer in-person appointments Monday through Friday from 10am to 5pm. Please contact us to schedule your appointment. We also hold monthly appointments in London. Please email email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
Our Birmingham address:
Studio 212/213B, The Big Peg 120 Vyse Street,
Hockley, Birmingham, B18 6NF, United Kingdom
Where to sell my luxury watch online?
When it comes to deciding the best place to sell your luxury watch online in the UK, WP Diamonds is an established and reputable buyer offering the best prices. Thanks to our history of success, team of experts and international presence, we are able to provide you with an honest and competitive offer for your luxury watch. WP Diamond’s offers a completely free and fast service for selling your Rolex, Breitling, Omega and other luxury watch brands, as well as loose diamonds and high-end jewellery. You can feel confident selling your luxury watch with us thanks to our hundreds of reviews from satisfied customers and 100% trust guarantee.
To learn how much your luxury watch is worth today click the button below or call our experts at 0121-288-8280.
Where to sell watches in the UK for the best price?
There are several factors that affect the offer you will receive for your timepiece:
Condition of the watch: If you have kept your watch in good condition with regular servicing every 4 years, you will receive a stronger resale price. However, if your watch is damaged or has been repaired with components from a different brand, your offer will be lower. You can considering servicing your watch, if it is in need of repairs, in order to receive a better offer.
Box and Papers: If you still have the box and papers that your luxury watch came with upon purchase you can receive a higher offer. Watch enthusiasts prefer to buy watches, especially vintage watches with their original box and papers in good condition. Furthermore, box and papers help to validate the authenticity of your timepiece, helping you to best the best offer. If you no longer have your timepiece’s original box and papers, not to worry. You can include other relevant documents such as the watch’s warranty card or instruction manual WP Diamonds will buy timepieces even without box and papers.
How to sell watches online in the UK with WP Diamonds
With WP Diamonds, selling your luxury watch online in the UK is easy. Follow these simple steps to learn how to sell your timepiece with WP Diamonds today:
- Complete our simple online form.
- Receive an initial price quote.
- Mail in your timepiece through the Royal Mail Special Delivery pack that we issue you. You will receive full instructions on how to safely package and mail your watch.
- Receive an expert valuation and final price.
- Accept your offer and receive payment in as little as 48 hours by bank transfer. Or have your watch mailed back to you for free and fully insured.
Click the button below to learn how much your timepiece is worth today.