With their timeless and iconic collections, Cartier has established itself as the must-have jewellery for royals, A-listers and fashionistas alike. Cartier’s Etincelle de Cartier jewellery has become yet anot...
Sell Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee JewelleryJune 24, 2019 - Jewelry Articles
Get the answers to the following questions:
- About Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery
- How much is my Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery worth?
- Where can I sell my Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery?
- Is it safe to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery online?
- How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery with WP Diamonds
About Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Jewellery
The hallmark of Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee collection are their smooth golden beads. These golden beads may encompass the entire piece of jewellery in graceful rows or act as a delicate border. The Perlee collection is ideal for creating playful layers as the collection ranges from minimalistic pieces to those richly adorned with vibrant gemstones and gorgeous diamonds. Select pieces from this collection feature Van Cleef & Arpels’ signature Alhambra quatrefoil, with diamonds accenting each petal for a captivating union between two beloved collections.
How much is my Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Jewellery worth?
In order to determine the value of your Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery, you will need to know the following information about your piece:
- Category: This collection spans rings, bracelets, earrings and transformable necklaces.
- Sub Collection: Perlee includes several sub collections such as Perlee couleurs, Pearls of Gold, and Signature. Each sub collection has specific characteristics and price points.
- Gemstones: Your jewellery may be adorned with gemstones such as diamonds, carnelian, turquoise, or malachite. Identify which gemstones your jewellery features as well as their carat weight.
- Condition: The condition of your jewellery will influence your offer. If your jewellery is damaged or missing gemstones, your offer will be lower to offset the cost of repairs. Conversely, if you your jewellery is in great condition with only minor wear, your offer will be higher.
- Pictures: It is helpful for potential buyers to see pictures of your jewellery from various angles to get a better idea of its condition.
- Box and Papers: If the box and papers for your Perlee jewellery in good condition, this will have a positive impact on the resale price. These official materials are desirable as they demonstrate the authenticity of your jewellery.
To get a price quote for your Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery, click the button below.
Where can I sell my Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Jewellery?
When it comes to selling Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery quickly, easily and for the best possible price, WP Diamonds is here to help. Traditional selling options such as pawnbrokers, auctions or listing services all come with serious downfalls: low offers, no guarantee of a sale or long waiting times. So in 2012, WP Diamonds was created to offer a fast and easy way to sell your jewellery outright and for the best prices. With offices in the UK, New York and Hong Kong, our international presence and team of industry experts allow us to offer strong prices and unrivaled customer experience.
Whether you prefer to sell your jewellery online or in-person, we have two convenient selling methods to accommodate you. Our selling process is so fast that you can get paid for your jewellery in as little as 48 hours after completing our online form. Best of all, there are never any hidden fees or commissions deducted from your offer, so the final price we provide is exactly how much you will get paid.
Is it safe to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Jewellery online?
Yes. You can safely sell Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery online as long as you worth with a reputable company. You can always feel confident selling your jewellery with WP Diamonds because of our transparent selling process and hundreds of fantastic customer reviews.
How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Jewellery with WP Diamonds
Selling your Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery with WP Diamonds is always a simple, fast and free process. To begin the selling process, complete our online form and we will contact you with a price quote. To receive a firm buying offer, we have two convenient selling methods:
- Schedule an Appointment: We host appointments every Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm at our modern and secure offices in New York, Birmingham and Hong Kong. London appointments are also available on a monthly basis. During your 30-minute appointment you will meet with one of our luxury jewellery experts who will evaluate and price your jewellery. You can accept payment by bank transfer. Appointments are always free, whether you sell to us or not.
- Sell Online: We provide you with a free shipping label (or Royal Mail Pack in the UK) so you can securely send in your Perlee jewellery to our office for evaluation. Your jewellery will be fully insured and trackable, and we will notify you when it arrives at our office. After your jewellery is assessed by our experts, we will contact you with a firm offer and explanation of how we came to that price. You can accept payment by bank transfer. We never use any high-pressure sales tactics and you can always request to have your jewellery returned to you for free.
Click the button below to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee jewellery today.