Who can resist the allure of Cartier’s iconic jewellery collections? Since their inception in 1847, Cartier has been celebrated for their playful and fierce jewellery. Beloved by generations of fashionistas a...
Sell Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole JewelleryAugust 30, 2018 - Jewelry Articles
About Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole Jewellery
Every piece of the Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole collection features a flower with three heart shaped petals that have a round diamond pinned to the centre. Van Cleef & Arpels believes solitaire diamonds to be, “the quintessential expression of jewelry and is one of the most delicate and subtle pieces to design.” Each petal is crafted to reproduce the random and organic forms found in nature. Certain pieces of the Frivole collection are comprised of clusters of these graphic flowers while others are entirely diamond encrusted.
In continuing with the brand’s tradition of transformable jewellery, the largest Frivole pendant can be removed from its chain and be worn as a broach. Van Cleef & Arpels team stated that, “The generous dimensions of this clip pendant emphasize the petals mirror polishing and enable three diamonds to nestle at the heart of this blossoming flower.” To make every piece truly stand out, Van Cleef & Arpels utilizes their mirror polishing technique which allows the gold produce brilliant reflections. Thanks to the superb craftsmanship of the Frivole collection, each piece is wonderfully delicate and captivating.
Where to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole Jewellery
The first step when looking to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole Jewellery is to find the right buyer. One of the biggest concerns when selling jewellery is finding a serious and reputable buyer. This will determine how seamless the evaluation and selling process is, as well as how much you will be paid for your jewellery.
Below are the most popular designer jewellery buyers in the UK, each with their own pros and cons:
PROS: Sell your Frivole jewellery locally.
CONS: Does not likely employ designer jewellery experts with the skills to accurately evaluate and price your jewellery. This translates to lower prices offered.
PROS: Centrally located in London and has many buyers you can meet with in one day.
CONS: Much like pawnshops, there is no guarantee that you will meet with a buyer with the necessary industry knowledge to price your jewellery. You will also need to be cautious of buyers who use high-pressure sales tactics and make low offers. And finally, this is a time consuming option.
PROS: Auctions have been a traditional method for selling high value items due to their trained staff who are able to price your jewellery.
CONS: You must be willing to wait an indefinite amount of time for your jewellery to be bought. There is simply no guarantee that there will be an interested party at the auction, willing to pay the amount you are looking for. Which often means that you have to wait months for a subsequent auction to be held.
PROS: You can easily create a private ad for your Frivole jewellery where you get to set your own price and sell directly to a buyer.
CONS: Accurately pricing jewellery without the necessary knowledge of the second-hand jewellery industry is very difficult. Furthermore, you have no guarantee that your jewellery will be bought and you must always be wary of potential scammers when selling to individuals.
PROS: We are expert online designer jewellery buyers who can competitively price and buy Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole jewellery. We are able to provide you with the best prices because of our in-depth knowledge of the second-hand jewellery industry and international connections. Whether you sell Frivole jewellery to WP Diamonds in person of online, our selling process is entirely free, safe, fast, and simple. In as little as 48 hours you easily can sell Frivole jewellery to WP Diamonds and enjoy your new funds. Our expert service has earned us hundreds of reviews from satisfied customers.
CONS: Limited locations for in-person appointments. WP Diamond hosts appointments in London, Birmingham, New York and Hong Kong. However, you can always sell Frivole jewellery online.
When you want to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole jewellery safely, quickly and for the best price, WP Diamonds is your best option.
What is my Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole Jewellery worth?
In order to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole jewellery, you will want to get a price quote. To do this, make sure that you know the following about your jewellery:
- Jewellery Type: As the Frivole collection spans rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces, it is important for potential buyers to know exactly what type of jewellery you are selling.
- Gemstones: While all Frivole jewellery have a centre diamond, be sure indicate if your piece has additional diamonds.
- Box and Papers: These are the official box and papers that came with your purchase of Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole jewellery. With these in your possession, you can illustrate the authenticity of your Frivole piece and receive a higher offer.
- Pictures: By including pictures of your jewellery, potential buyers will be able to identify what you are selling and have an idea of its condition.
- Product Webpage: Sharing the webpage for your exact Frivole jewellery will further assist potential buyers assess the qualities of your jewellery ahead of time.
How to Sell Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole Jewellery with WP Diamonds
In just a few easy steps you can sell Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole jewellery with WP Diamonds.
- Complete our simple online form.
- Receive your price quote.
- Mail-in your Frivole jewellery to us with our free, secure, fully insured and trackable Royal Mail Special Delivery Pack to have your jewellery evaluated in person. Or schedule an appointment at one of our offices in Birmingham, London, Bristol, Edinburgh or Manchester.
- Receive your final offer. You may accept this offer by bank transfer or have your jewellery mailed back to you safely and for free.
Click the button below to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole jewellery today.