Jewellery lovers have been captivated by David Yurman jewellery and their hallmark cable motif. Since the Cable Bracelet’s inception in 1983, the cable has shaped all of Yurman’s designs as it creates appea...
Sell Graff JewelleryAugust 22, 2018 - Jewelry Articles
How to sell Graff Jewellery:
- Collect information about your Graff jewellery
- Find a reputable Graff jewellery buyer
- Sell your Graff jewellery
1. Collect information about your Graff Jewellery
To sell Graff jewellery, you will need to gather information about your pieces before you meet with buyers. The more information you have about your Graff jewellery, the easier it will be to get price quotes from potential buyers. Be sure to gather the following information:
- Collection: Graff jewellery spans multiple collections including Snowfall, Carissa, and Butterfly to name a few. Each collection has its own defining characteristics and price points.
- Gemstones: Graff is known for their magnificent gemstones that they proudly display in their jewellery. Graff explains, “The Graff way means no shortcuts, no inferior bypassing. Perfecting is the goal, and it’s achieved every time.” Your Graff jewellery may be comprised of diamonds, sapphires, rubies or emeralds of various cuts. Be sure to gather any information, diamond certificates or paperwork you have on these.
- Box and paperwork: These are the original box and papers that came with your Graff jewellery upon its purchase. You can reference the paperwork to learn all of the necessary information about your jewellery such as its collection, gemstones and gold weight. Having the original box and papers when you sell Graff jewellery will also demonstrate the authenticity of pieces and will increase your offer.
- Pictures: Many Graff pieces are masterfully complex and taking pictures of your jewellery will further assist potential buyers assess the qualities of your jewellery ahead of time and provide you with a tight price quote.
2. Find A Reputable Graff Jewellery Buyer
With all of the information about your Graff jewellery prepared, you are ready to find a reputable buyer. Below are some of the most popular Graff jewellery buyers:
|Expert Jewellery Buyers, such as WP Diamonds|
To sell Graff jewellery quickly, safely and for the best possible price, WP Diamonds is your best option. Our team of dedicated jewellery experts can best evaluate your Graff jewellery and provide you with honest and competitive offers. You can receive payment for your jewellery in as little as 24 after completing our online form. Our expert and trustworthy service has earned us hundreds of positive customer reviews.
3. Sell your Graff Jewellery
Selling your Graff jewellery with WP Diamonds is simple, fast and free. Simply fill out our online form with information about your jewellery and one of our experts will get back to you within 24 hours with a price quote. After you receive your price quote, you can select from two convenient methods to get a final offer for your jewellery. Both options to are entirely free, secure and fast.
Schedule an appointment:
We host appointments where you can meet with our diamond experts in:
- Birmingham: Every Monday through Friday from 10am to 5pm.
- London: Offered on a monthly basis, please inquire for our next appointment day.
During your appointment in one of our comfortable and secure offices, you will meet with our jewellery experts who will thoroughly evaluate your Graff jewellery. In less than 30 minutes you will receive a firm price offer and detailed explanation of how we came to this price. You may accept your offer by bank transfer.
Our free and secure online selling service is a convenient solution for selling Graff jewellery from anywhere in the UK. We will provide with a free, fully insured, secure and trackable Royal Mail Special Delivery Pack. When your Graff jewellery arrives at our office, our jewellery team will assess and price your pieces. If you like your final offer you can receive payment by bank transfer. However, if you would rather have your jewellery returned to you, we will mail it back to you for free through the same secure mailing service.
Click the button below to find out just how much you can sell Graff jewellery for.