As one of Tiffany & Co.’s most prominent designers, Paloma Picasso has enriched the luxury jewelleryhouse with her bold and voluminous creations for decades. If you are holding onto Paloma Picasso jewelle...
Sell Etincelle de Cartier JewelleryMay 23, 2019 - Jewelry Articles
Sell Etincelle de Cartier jewellery:
- About Etincelle de Cartier jewellery
- What is my Etincelle de Cartier jewellery worth?
- Where can I sell Etincelle de Cartier jewellery?
- How to sell Etincelle de Cartier jewellery for the best price
About Etincelle de Cartier jewellery
French for “spark,” Etincelle de Cartier jewellery celebrates refined simplicity with jewellery that embraces clean lines and classic round brilliant diamonds. This feminine collection spans delicate rings, sleek earrings, minimalistic pendants and stackable bracelets, all adorned with dazzling diamonds. Adding a touch of brilliance and glamour to any outfit, the Etincelle de Cartier collection has something that will delight all jewellery lovers.
What is my Etincelle de Cartier jewellery worth?
When preparing to Sell Etincelle de Cartier jewellery, you will need to know its characteristics in order to get an accurate online price quote from potential buyers. Be sure to know the following about your jewellery:
- Type: Is your jewellery a ring, earring, bracelet or necklace?
- Metal: All Etincelle de Cartier jewellery is made with 18k white, yellow or rose gold.
- Diamonds: Cartier states that the exact carat weight of the diamonds on your Etincelle de Cartier jewellery can vary. Therefore, two identical looking pave rings can have slightly different carat weights. Identify the carat weight of your jewellery.
- Box and Papers: Having the original box and papers that came with your Etincelle de Cartier when purchased adds value. These materials illustrate the authenticity of your jewellery and are desirable for collectors who prefer to purchase complete sets.
- Pictures: Taking a picture of your Etincelle de Cartier jewellery is helpful for potential buyers as this collection has subtle differences across all pieces and will demonstrate the condition of the piece.
- Condition: By indicating the condition of your jewellery, buyers will be able to know if they need to account for the cost of repairs when calculating your price quote.
To receive a fast and accurate price quote for your Etincelle de Cartier jewellery, fill out our simple online form.
Where can I sell Etincelle de Cartier jewellery?
When choosing where to sell Etincelle de Cartier jewellery, you will want to ensure that you work with a company that is honest, trustworthy and competitive. Below are some of the options available for selling second-hand luxury jewellery:
PROS: This option is for those who wish to complete the selling process quickly and locally.
CONS: Low prices. Many pawnbrokers do not employ luxury designer jewellery experts and therefore make cautious offers.
PROS: Auction houses employ luxury jewellery experts and are a traditional means of selling high value items.
CONS: A long selling process as you must wait for an auction to be held and if your jewellery is not successfully bid on you will need to wait for subsequent auctions. There is no guarantee your jewellery will sell and auction houses will also take a percentage of your jewellery’s earnings.
PROS: Conveniently located in London, Hatton Garden houses multiple luxury jewellery buyers. You can meet with various buyers and compare offers.
CONS: Hatton Garden can quickly become a stressful environment as buyers can pressure you to sell. Always be cautious of who you sell to as some buyers have unscrupulous methods.
PROS: With platforms like Facebook and eBay you can make a free online ad for your jewellery where you set your ideal selling price.
CONS: Accurately pricing pre-owned luxury jewellery is challenging without the necessary industry knowledge. There is also no guarantee when or if your jewellery will sell. Even when you receive offers, you will always need to be wary of online scammers.
PROS: When you want to sell Etincelle de Cartier jewellery quickly and effortlessly and for the best price, WP Diamonds is your best option. As international luxury jewellery buyers, our expertise and buying power allow us to always provide you with honest and competitive offers. Best of all, the entire selling process can take as little as 48 hours. Simply fill out our online form to receive your price quote then choose to get a final price via appointment or using our free, fully insured shipping. Our professional, no cost service has earned ushundreds of fantastic online reviews from satisfied customers.
CONS: Limited locations for in-person appointments in the UK, New York and Hong Kong. However, you can always use our free mailing service.
How to sell Etincelle de Cartier jewellery for the best price
Complete the online form to get a price quote. If you like your quote and want to get a firm buying offer, simply decide if you would prefer to sell online or in person:
- Sell Online: After receiving your initial price quote, we can provide you with a free, secure fully insured and trackable shipping. You can feel confident that your jewellery is secure as it travels to our office. You will receive notification once the jewellery arrives at our offices, it will then be evaluated and we will contact you with our final offer. You can accept payment by bank transfer or request to have your jewellery returned to you for free.
- Sell In-Person: Schedule an appointment at one of our modern and secure offices in New York, Hong Kong, Birmingham (UK) or London (UK). During your appointment you will meet with one of our luxury jewellery experts who will assess and price your pieces. You can receive payment bank transfer. Appointments are always free, regardless if you sell to us or not.
Click the button below to sell Etincelle de Cartier jewellery today.