With their timeless and iconic collections, Cartier has established itself as the must-have jewellery for royals, A-listers and fashionistas alike. Cartier’s Etincelle de Cartier jewellery has become yet anot...
Sell Cactus de Cartier JewelleryJuly 16, 2019 - Jewelry Articles
Get the answers to the following:
- About Cactus de Cartier jewellery
- How much is my Cactus de Cartier jewellery worth?
- Where can I sell Cactus de Cartier jewellery?
- How to sell Cactus de Cartier jewellery for the best price
About Cactus de Cartier jewellery
Released in 2016, the Cactus de Cartier collection is shaped around the image of the captivating yet untouchable cactus. Modelled after the candy barrel cactus, also known as the fishhook barrel cactus, each piece in the collocation features geometric ribbed barrels and blooming cacti flowers adorned with golden beads, diamonds or hard gemstones. Described by Cartier as “rebellious and resistant, tempting and haunting,” the Cactus collection celebrates bold and independent spirits. Wearers can enjoy chunky cocktail rings, tactile pendants, drop earrings and stackable bracelets embellished with rows of gems.
How much is my Cactus de Cartier jewellery worth?
The value of your Cactus de Cartier jewellery is determined by the following factors:
- Category: Cactus de Cartier jewellery includes rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
- Gemstones: Most pieces in this collection feature an array of gemstones such as diamonds, emeralds and carnelians. Be sure to indicate what gemstones your jewellery has as well as their respective carat weights.
- Box and Papers: Having the box and papers for your Cactus de Cartier jewellery and in good condition adds value. These materials illustrate the authenticity of your jewellery and contains valuable information which is desirable for collectors.
- Condition: Depending on the condition of your jewellery, your offer can be positively or negatively influenced. For instance, if your jewellery is in great condition with no signs of wear, your offer will be higher. Conversely if your jewellery is significantly damaged, your offer will be lower to offset the cost of repairs. By including pictures of your jewellery at various angles, potential buyers will have a better understanding of its condition.
To get a price quote for your specific piece of Cactus de Cartier jewellery, click the button below.
Where can I sell Cactus de Cartier jewellery?
From local buyers to online platforms, you may find yourself wondering where the best sell Cactus de Cartier jewellery is. We have gathered some of the most popular selling options with their pros and cons:
PROS: Sell your jewellery quickly and locally.
CONS: Low offers.
PROS: Easily accessible for those living in London, Hatton Garden boasts multiple luxury jewellery buyers allowing you to receive multiple offers in a day.
CONS: Hatton Garden is only convenient for those located in London who can take the time to visit the different jewellery buyers in the area. And it can quickly become a stressful environment with buyers employing high pressure sales tactics.
PROS: Luxury jewellery experts who can properly assess your jewellery’s characteristics and value.
CONS: Typically, a long selling process with no guarantee that your jewellery will sell. If your jewellery is eventually bought, the auction house will deduct their fees from your earnings.
PROS: Multiple platforms exist, such as Facebook and eBay, where you can make a free ad to sell your jewellery at your desired price.
CONS: Accurately pricing second-hand jewellery is difficult. This route can become a long process, there is no guarantee that your jewellery will sell, and you must always be cautious of scammers.
PROS: The premier second-hand luxury jewellery buyer, at WP Diamonds we provide a fast and easy way to sell your Cactus de Cartier jewellery for competitive cash offers. Founded in 2012, we believe that selling diamond and designer jewellery should not be a stressful or time consuming process. Our streamlined process is so simple that you can receive full payment in as little as 48 hours after inquiring with us. There are never any hidden fees or commissions deducted from your offer, so the final price you hear is exactly how much you will get paid. Whether you prefer to sell online or in-person, we have free selling options to accommodate you. But don’t just take our word for it, our modern and professional selling process has earned us hundreds of excellent online reviews.
CONS: Limited locations for in-person appointments in the UK, New York and Hong Kong. However we work with hundreds of customers a day from across the world, with our free and secure mailing service.
How to sell Cactus de Cartier jewellery for the best price
With WP Diamonds, we always work to get you the best price for your jewellery. To begin the selling process, complete our simple online form with information and pictures of your Cactus de Cartier jewellery. After you receive your price quote, you can decide if you would like to sell your jewellery online or in-person:
- Sell Online: We will give you a free, secure and fully insured shipping label so you can confidently mail your jewellery to our offices. Once our experts evaluate and price your jewellery, you will be contacted with our final offer which you can accept by bank transfer. If you decide not to accept our offer, that is not a problem, we return your jewellery free of charge.
- Sell In Person: Schedule a free appointmentat one of our comfortable and secure offices in Birmingham, London, New York or Hong Kong. Appointments take less than 30 minutes, during which you will meet with one of luxury jewellery experts who will examine and price your jewellery. You can accept our offer by bank transfer. Appointments are always free, regardless if you sell to us or not.
Selling luxury jewellery has never been easier than with WP Diamonds, click the button below to see just how much you can get paid today.