For over two decades, Bulgari’s B.zero1 collection has cleverly combined classic Italian jewellery making with convention defying designs. If you are looking to sell your Bulgari jewellery, our luxury jewelle...
Sell Bulgari Festa JewelleryOctober 8, 2019 - Jewelry Articles
Get answers to the following questions:
- What is my Bulgari Festa jewellery worth?
- Who buys Bulgari Festa jewellery?
- Where can I sell Bulgari Festa jewellery for the most money?
- How to sell Bulgari Festa jewellery
About Bulgari Festa jewellery
Introduced in 2017 at a lavish party in Venice, Bulgari’s Festa collection is devoted to expressing the excitement and diversity of Italian festivals. Bulgari designer Lucia Silvestri explained that “joy, and sharing that joy with others in a public or private celebration is very much part of the Italian art de vivre.” Each Festa piece is rooted in Italian celebrations, glamourous Italian princesses and joyful images of childhood, expressed through motifs of colourful balloons, cakes, gift boxes, pepperoncini and ballrooms. A magnificent array of colourful gemstones adorns each creation, many of which took years to source and cut such as the 180 ct. sapphire adorned necklace and 59 ct. emerald necklace that mirrors Elizabeth Taylor’s original Bulgari necklace.
What is my Bulgari Festa jewellery worth?
The value of your Bulgari Festa jewellery is based on the following:
- Jewellery Type: The Festa collection spans necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.
- Gemstones: Your jewellery likely features an array of gemstones including sapphires, emeralds, malachite, diamonds, amethyst or peridot. Be sure to identify the exact gemstones your jewellery has and their respective carat weights.
- Metals: Your jewellery will either be made with platinum, 18k gold or a mix of platinum and 18k gold.
- Condition: Jewellery that is significantly damaged or missing gemstones will require costly repairs that deduct from your jewellery’s overall value. Conversely, jewellery in good condition will sell for more.
- Pictures: As the Festa collection is complex, pictures of your jewellery will help potential buyers get a better idea of your piece.
- Box and Papers: When kept in good condition, the box and papers that came with your Festa jewellery upon purchase will increase the overall value of your jewellery. You can also reference the paperwork to get the exact details about the gemstones and metals in your jewellery.
To see how much your Bulgari Festa jewellery is worth on the second-hand market, complete our simple online form.
Who buys Bulgari Festa jewellery?
There is no shortage of interested Bulgari Festa jewellery buyers, below are some of the most popular with their benefits and drawbacks:
Where can I sell Bulgari Festa jewellery for the most money?
When it comes to selling Bulgari Festa jewellery for the most money, WP Diamonds is here to help. Founded in 2012 as a modern and streamlined solution for selling luxury jewellery, diamonds and watches, our process is unparalleled. Selling to WP Diamonds is simple, easy and can take as little as 48 hours. We buy your jewellery outright: no fees or commissions deducted or high-pressure selling tactics.
Exceptional customer service is at the core of our company. All clients are paired with dedicated client managers who work to get you the best possible prices and you have the option to sell online or in person at one of our comfortable and secure offices. We are proud of our outstanding reputation and hundreds of excellent customer reviews.
How to sell Bulgari Festa jewellery
Start the selling process by completing our online form to receive a price quote. To get your final offer, you have the option to sell online or in person:
- Sell Online: Our most popular selling method. We will send you a free, fully insured shipping label so you can confidently send your jewellery to our office. You will be notified upon your jewellery’s safe arrival and it will be promptly evaluated by our luxury jewellery team. Your client manager will contact you with our final offer which you can accept by bank transfer. If you do not love your offer, we will return your jewellery back to you for free.
- Schedule an appointment: We host weekly appointments in Birmingham, New York and Hong Kong as well as monthly London appointments. Appointments are typically 30 minutes long, during which time you will meet with a member of our luxury jewellery team who will evaluate and price your jewellery. You can accept payment by bank transfer. Even if you do not accept our offer, your appointment will always be free.
Click the button below to start selling your Bulgari Festa jewellery to the experts.