If you are a first time luxury watch seller you have likely asked yourself “how much is my watch worth?”. Learning what affects the value of your timepiece will help you set your resell expectations. There ...
How to sell Chanel WatchesMarch 2, 2018 - Watch Articles
Steps to follow to sell a Chanel watch:
- Gather all necessary information
- Choose a reputable Chanel watch buyer
- Get a quote
- Get a final price and get paid
1. Gather all necessary information
In order to get a price quote, you will need to learn the characteristics of your Chanel watch. The following factors affect the value of your timepiece:
- Model: Certain watch models, such as limited-edition pieces are worth more as they have a higher demand from collectors. For example, some collectors may be more interested in buying an original PREMIÈRE watch from 1987 than they would with a more modern model.
- Condition of the watch: If you watch has been regularly serviced and is in great condition, you will have a strong resale price. However, if your watch is damaged or has been repaired with components from another brand, its value will be lower.
- Box and Papers: These refer to the original box your Chanel watch came in as well as its official documents. While you can sell your watch without its box and papers, having them will help validate your watch’s authenticity and increase your final offer. If you do not have these, see if you have other documents such as the watch’s instruction booklet and warranty card.
2. Choose a reputable Chanel watch buyer to get a price quote from
There are many watch buyers on the market, but finding a reputable timepiece buyer can feel daunting. Below are the most popular selling options with their benefits and draw backs:
When it comes to selling Chanel watches, as well as other luxury timepieces, your best option is to work with the experts. We are specialist watch buyers with a team of luxury watch experts who can best assess and value your watch. Thanks to our understanding of the second-hand luxury watch market and international presence, we can give you the most competitive offer for your Chanel watch. As selling luxury watches on the second-hand market is a new experience for many people, we make selling your timepiece hassle-free. Our fast, easy and free service has earned us hundreds of reviews from satisfied customers.
3. Get a quote
Simply fill out our online form and our experts will be in touch shortly with a price quote for you to consider.
4. Get a final price and get paid
WP Diamonds provides two convenient methods for getting a final price for your Chanel watch.
- Sell your Chanel watch via appointment
We have several locations in the UK to select from:
WP Diamonds’ UK headquarters is in Birmingham, within the jewellery quarter. We offer in-person appointments every Monday – Friday from 10am – 5pm. Please contact us to schedule your appointment. When you meet with our team, you will receive an expert evaluation and firm price. Bring any boxes and paperwork you have for your watch as this can increase your final price. You can then receive your final offer by bank transfer. There is no obligation to sell and the entire process is free of charge. You can also bring any diamonds, jewellery or watches that you are interested in selling.
Our Birmingham address:
London, Bristol, Edinburgh or Manchester
WP Diamonds also holds monthly appointments in London and appointments throughout the year in Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester. These are held at secure, professional offices in convenient city central locations. To learn when our next London, Bristol, Edinburgh or Manchester day is, please contact us to make an appointment. Once again, do bring in any relevant paperwork and boxes for your watch and any other jewellery that you are interested in selling. Appointments typically last 30 minutes, there are no fees, no obligation to sell and we pay by bank transfer.
- Sell your Chanel watch online
You can also mail-in your watch from anywhere in the UK through our free and insured mail service. After you receive your price quote, we will provide you with a Royal Mail Special Delivery Pack along with instructions on how to safely send your watch in for a final price. When your Chanel watch arrives, our experts will examine it and provide you with your firm and competitive offer. You can then accept payment by bank transfer. However, if you do not accept the offer, we will simply mail your watch back to you through Royal Mail. Once again this is free and fully insured.
To sell your Chanel watch today, call 0121-288-8280 to speak with one of our timepiece experts today, or click the button below to get your offer.